Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Talking Galaxxor on Episode 129 of Nerd City

As many of you may already know, in addition to working on the Galaxxor project, I also write for the blog and host the podcast over at Nerd City. The most recent show, Episode 129, is particularly of interest for Galaxxor fans, because I took a good bit of time to discuss Galaxxor. I covered the origins of the project, some never before discussed details of the storyline of the universe, and, most excitingly, I unveil my plans for the 6 exclusives that I will have for C2E2.

Props also have to go to my co-host, Jim Kyle, for these really great pics that he took of the Galaxxor 009.
If you want to listen, check out Episode 129 of Nerd City here. Be warned, however, that there is a bit of profanity in the show, so it might not be entirely "SFW".

No comments:

Post a Comment