Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Galaxxor at Nerd City's Booth #1026 for C2E2


I think I finally was able to capture a bit of the 004's rainbow holographic effect in a pic!
Well, as you probably already know, The Galaxxor 004 will be exclusively available from the Nerd City booth #1026 at C2E2, March 18-20th. I will certainly be at the booth, as well as The Godbeast, and we'll be more than happy to talk Galaxxor with anyone who would care to. What you might not have known is that, since it's looking like the 004's are going to vanish in the blink of an eye, I'll be bringing the remaining couple of 002's and 003's so that everyone can hopefully get their Galaxxor fix.
Even if you're not in the market to pick up one of these guys, be sure to pop by the Nerd City booth and say "hi". I plan to have on display every edition of Galaxxor thus far, as well as a couple of very interesting surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment