Friday, April 20, 2012

Behold, Gorgax!

I'd like to thank everyone who came out and visited my friends and I at the Nerd City booth last weekend at C2E2. Your support means so much to us! You guys snatched up all of the Cyborg Space Barbarians that I had to offer and got a sneak preview of this prototype of my next figure, Galaxxor's arch nemesis, General Gorgax!
As I stated above, this is the prototype, so there might be minor tweaks. But, I think I'm going to stick with the gloss glitter black/ matte black/ neon green color scheme. These guys will be in an edition of five and pricing and drop date are tba. However, I'm thinking that these figures will be closer in cost to Galaxxors and will probably drop in about a month. 
Apologies to those of you who missed out on the first waves of Cyborg Space Barbarians. But, fear not! I intent to produce a few more sets for sale in the web store in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment