Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sgt. Krugg, Hippo Titan Soldier Prototype WIP

C2E2 was an absolute blast and an overwhelming success. Special thanks to all of my friends who came out to the Nerd City booth to hand out, support my figures, or bring their own awesome work to sell/show off. Speaking of showing off, I unveiled this sweet little WIP prototype of my first Hippo Titan Soldier figure, Sgt. Krugg. Hippo Titan Soldier is a Galaxxorverse project that I'm doing in Conjunction with ManOrMonster? Studios. So, his articulation at his waist and hips will be of the magnetic variety that you've come to know and love from Brandon. The Hippo's blunderbuss accessory will also have a magnet in its stock, so that it can be displayed on his thigh(shown), back, or in his hand. The magnetic joints will also be compatible with all of MOM's other figures. This paintjob is a bit rushed and will be tightened up a pinch, but I figured that it was time to officially share on the blog, since there are already plenty of pics of him floating around the intertubes.
I do hope to get a drop of 5 done in this colorway in the next month, or so. 
Stay tuned!!!
Oh yeah! If you need to get your Galaxxorverse fix before this dude drops, head over to the Galaxxor Store to grab the final remaining Gorgax, Devourer of Worlds figure that I did with Skinner.http://www.theartofskinner.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment